Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
Waves,
I don't know anything about bi polar but I think you need to take your meds. Could be me but this post is not sounding right. Hope your doing better today. Try for balance. Best of luck to you.
hi Brain Patch, nice to meet you.

yes you are right - and i AM trying to be better about the meds. but you know forgetting is like... when you remember it's in the past tense. i think being manicky like this is part of why i started forgetting to begin with. only the Zoloft is an antidepressant and makes mania worse so its a good thing i forgot it before, and best to keep staying off it now, pdoc would agree if he knew things were escalating - have been down this road in the past with that. the other meds should help if i can remember to get them down... i just started using my pillminder again that should help because the meds are more handy that way. maybe i should a repeating alarm on my cellphone to take them, that is a good idea, thanks.

thanks so much for responding that was so thoughtful of you. thank you.

~ waves ~ who made lots of messes in the kitchen again today ROFL and i did burn a pan sort of but i rescued it. i think. now i am watching Hercule Poirot yippee
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueMajo (02-16-2013), Brain patch (02-17-2013), butterfly11 (02-18-2013), DiMarie (02-19-2013), Dmom3005 (02-16-2013), Lara (02-16-2013), Mari (02-16-2013)