Old 02-16-2013, 06:42 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Waves,

I forgot about the B vitamins.
I have only had coffee two times in my entire life, so I don't know what it dose ( Perhaps both times I drank it I did not enjoy it.)

I am not taking my vits (multi vit, D3, fish oil), mostly because it is too hard and I confusing them with the meds. . . . someone who understands memory could explain it I guess . . . . something to do with the hand gestures, the water, the swallowing, the thinking . . . .
And then FEELING later that I have already taken my medications when I have not. Or worse, over thinking and wondering if I perhaps have taken the meds and might be double taking them.
The pill minder I am using this week helps with routine but today is the last day of the week and I am not sure I feel like the hassle of filling it out again for the next week.

Quote:
- my b complex (one dose)
- vit D (3 days worth: today's yesterdays and thursdays)
- 2 vials magnesium pidolate d/t signs of migraine onset

had a piece of cheese crust to help my stomach cope with the B vits.
'Good that your mom is aware.
I hope your steps to head off the migraine work.

Take care and sleep well.

Mari

P.S.
Apologies for rambling.
My day (mood?)went south and I feel crapppy. I am glad I was o.k. earlier when you were posting. Thanks for updating me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-18-2013), BlueMajo (02-16-2013), butterfly11 (02-18-2013), Dmom3005 (02-16-2013), ginnie (02-17-2013), waves (02-17-2013)