View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 06:37 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart today

i am awake now - for the THIRD TIME this morning!!! - due to interferences with my surroundings.

i had horrific dreams this night. dont' say it was the cheese, i often have cheese before bed without these results. my dreams were like a continued horrorshow.

i am ok. but i am already like reaally searing MADDDDDD i already bit both my parents heads off about everything they did this morning which interfered with even my basic sleep which is sacred right now. the fact is i even need extra sleep - not just for the mania but to help reduce/prevent migraines.

so when i chill out i will post again.

just a couple short notes for now:

-----------------------------------------------------
Hi Majo! it is sooo good to see you!

And Donna, thank you for reading too, and posting and the good thoughts.

Mari, try your best to sneak a window when you can fill that pill minder. i know refilling is the hardest thing about them and i have lapsed on that too from time to time. But to me that hassle is almost the same hassle as pulling out all the boxes to take my meds when they are not in the pillminder. i also have higher room for error when i take them directly from their boxes each night. pillminder dispensing i find less error-prone, perhaps because of my process for it. and then, that covers the whole week instead of one night. maybe ask yourself how long it takes, and then when you have a window of that length, set yourself to the task. it can be reassuring to remember the "hassling feeling" will have very very limited duration.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-18-2013), BlueMajo (02-17-2013), butterfly11 (02-18-2013), Dmom3005 (02-17-2013), ginnie (02-17-2013), Mari (02-17-2013)