Thread: Puzzled...
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 07:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hello there

I would write down everything that is happening to you now Ang.. as the symptoms come back and show it to the doc that is doin the shots, expecialy any extra symptoms you get like your leg joinin the pain party.. thats just nasty hon.. Show him or tell him everything you feel between.

I haven't had cortisone or streroid shots myself but I have had some odd and mostly temporary effects from the lumbar sympathetic blocks I had a year ago

An I do know that wanna dance feeling, that wow din't know just how much pain you are realy in till it's alla sudden gone feeling... woo-hoo!! *sigh* I miss it.. To me it was kinda like dead silence after a tornado (as I'd imagined it). I see pain as noise alot. sounds odd but I am lol

I agree that getting your hubby to go see your doc with ya would be of benifit as ta waking him up to your reality, I would discuss this with your doc first so he is aware of the situation.. doc sounds on board for you thats a big chunk of your battles.. I had a doc whose attitude was similar to your mans, it's a learning experience for them but the information is out there, you just need to open their eyes eh.

It is also a normal progression with RSD that the limbic system is involved and depression usualy is a big part of it, we all here know this and it can help so much just to talk to someone who understands, but it can also help you if you understand this is whats happening to you, might help take the edge off some.

Any time you wanna tell us whats happening how yr feeling is good for everyone..

Big soft hugs
Sandra
Sandel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote