View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

I wish I was hearing what others have experienced after switching from GMOs to Organic.

My main purpose in switching was to get away from the pesticides built into genetically engineered food crops, mainly because I felt they were affecting my ability to get B12 from the micro-organisms that produce ALL B12.

So, I'm not surprised that one outcome has been related to a problem associated with low vitamin B12... Basically, after I'd been living in my condo built over a full outdoor toilet pit for a couple years, I was having HUGE problems with balance, memory, breathing... and diarrhea. Once the pit was found doctors stopped thinking my problem was asthma. But, upon learning of my low vitamin B12, I was told that I'd just have to learn to cope with the almost constant diarrhea. Not really as bad as full blown diarrhea, but still bad enough to tie me to my home.

Then I learned about brown rice, and that helped significantly. I was delighted.

Now, having switched to Organic food and having eliminated GMOs from my daily food intake, I'm noticing that there's more improvement, a lot more.

I wonder if anyone else found that?