View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 01:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Monkie,

I have done HBOT since November of 2012 and have done about 12 or so treatments lasting about 35-40 minutes per treatment with the lowest level. I mainly did the 1000 psi level with is the lowest, they did go up to 3000 but I felt pretty foggy after that treatment so I went back down to 1000. It's pretty expensive per treatment but I was able to get a pretty good discount from my chiropractor. Alot of people on this forum say it's hard to say if it does help and you have to do like 80 sessions or something to see if it works.

From my experience, I did skip a week of HBOT one week and I was feeling pretty foggy that following week. I was kinda skeptical because I felt everyone at my chiropractor kept saying, "It will help you recover faster", "The doctor recommends it" . It's hard to say for me only because I started in November with this chiropractor but my foggyness has been getting better ever since I started with him. If it's within your budget you can try it out to see if HBOT does help.

m00sekat33r
m00sekat33r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote