View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 02:14 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Update-Post op 5.5 months

So I haven't been on here to post updates in a while, sorry I guess life, pain, and my lack of improvement discouraged me from keeping my head up.

Anyhow, in the past 3 and a half months I can say I have backslid several times when I thought I might be getting better but I think a part of that has to do with my changing therapists and moving so much since surgery. I went to see Dr. Annest last month for my follow up and my winged scapula is gone. It's hard to see that as good news though since my symptoms have not really improved very much since surgery and I still have a lot of pain in my shoulder blade. The things that have improved are the numbness in my fingers and the sharp pain in my scapula. I still get both but not as often. However, I have a sharp squeezing pain in my neck right where my brachial plexus is and also my pec minor. The pain is a different kind than what I had before surgery. I still have a lot of stiffness and pain in my upper back and shoulder and especially in my upper arm. Also, still pain in my fingers but that has decreased a bit.

Ok I have a lot more to say but the pain is bad today, will be back to post more later!
parbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jomar (02-19-2013), TOStrojan (02-19-2013)