View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 04:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Frying Butter And Tremendous Pain

Since I was a little child, I've had what I think are seizures which comes from noises such as those produced by frying pans (frying butter and oil types), computer fans and other buzzing and stressing sounds.

When I get these so called seizures, I get extremely dizzy and external perception becomes changed in almost all of the cases. Things I look at either becomes bigger in mass or smaller in mass.
Also, as I have these seizures, I very quickly get more seizures from other also stressing sounds.

I now have 'psychotic symptoms,' meaning whispering voices that I hear constantly, which, as I personally know to be true, came from these seizures as a little child.
Though, as a child, these voices, as well as the seizures, only came 1-10 times a year.

I also experience extreme dissociation from the external world as of now, and this was also triggered from childhood seizures.

The psychiatrists I talked to at a mental institution were careless and dismissed this as common schizophrenia.

I've heard this could be related to autism, rather, and not psychosis. Is this correct, or does anyone have any other ideas for what it might be?

Currently experiencing one of those seizures and, man, how awfully painful they are. Can barely spell properly.
SomeUserName22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote