View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Spine Tingling "Fun"

I am so very frustrated and not sure what to do. I have my 1st neuro appt on Friday (4 more days!).

I don't have a dx...other then a rhemy telling me all my sx are consistent with MS and her referring me on to the neuro.

The last week i've had a tingling (off and on) that goes down my spine. It feels like sand trickling down the inside of my spinal column. I had the sensation for what felt like ALL night last night. I barely slept. I'm really just freaked out and sad and overwhelmed. I've read that others have had the same spine sensation.(have I mentioned how much I love this group!?!?)

I just don't know what I should do. 4 days doesn't seem like a long time to wait...but it also seems like a freaking lifetime!

I had to leave work yesterday because of a dizzy spell. i just feel so horrible all the time...before I felt very hopeful ("ok, if this is ms this is just an exacerbation...I'll get through this and be fine. and deal with whatever comes next"). NOW i just want to cry all the time. I feel like a shell of myself. I tried to go shopping over the weekend. I was so off balance, I had to grab a cart just to help steady myself. I feel like i'm shrinking away inside. No one around me can begin to understand what I feel. One "friend" has basically accused me of making stuff up...and even suggested that "maybe it's JUST a brain tumor!" (needless to say, I've quickly decided that is not the type of person I need in my life right now!)

I''m sorry for sounding like such a Negative Nellie...I'm just really scared and lost and not sure what I should be doing.

Thanks for allowing me to vent. Any suggestions you have are truly appreciated.

sam71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-19-2013), Judy2 (02-20-2013), Kitty (02-19-2013), Natalie8 (02-20-2013), SallyC (02-19-2013)