View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:07 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

[HiChelKB,

I remember how you feel even though Im a bit older then you I have always been althlete all my life and Im still very fit just more aches and pains (lol). I was afraid because I have a stressful career and devoted 25 yrs my life to it and I was scared on a mutilevel fusion I may loose everything I worked hard for all my life. A few years prior to the neck fusion I also had cancer and almost lost my leg. Im here to tell you life as dark and scary as it can be --life turns around as well for the better. Don't let fear cripple you. And with you being fit will help you even more with your recovery. Im with Ginne 100% now that you had mri and you have some large herinations --I would not do traction. Some of that face numbing and your feet when you have the apt you might want to inquire about small fiber neuropathy or sfn. Not sure-- its just a thought. Many of us have been where you are now and totally understand your fears. Listen glad you joined us feel free to ask questions or express your feelings thats what this site is about information and support.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-19-2013)