Thread: Dr. Paneri
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by villiers View Post
Hello

I stopped taking dr Paneri treatment and diet after 5 months and i keep thinking i should go back to it ....it stopped as i was a bit lazy ,and there's a very specific order to take the pills
Also i saw a real improvment the first 2 months only...
though Paneri had warned me that PD would be cured in an average of 3 years
it's true that one of the pill smells like dung ,i guess it was dung actually but isn't faecal transplant the next step for us ?
And some very high end Probiotics like Dulac or Dr Ohira do contain faecal bacteria (that's why they're supposed to be more efficient )
so swallowing a lil' dung pill made sense to me
As some of you may know i am following a transdermal Nicotine Protocol i received from the Public Hospital
My treatment is working well ,but i must say i returned to Dr Paneri diet 2 months ago and it improved me even better than before
I found out that DR Paneri diet is a strict Anti-Candida diet
so my thought is traditionnal Indian Medicine,Ayurveda has identified PD as a kind of Candida/H.Pylori
I must add that because of this,i am eating Broccoli twice a day since 6 weeks as Broccoli has been proven to make H.Pylori dormant after a minimum intake of 8 weeks
All i can is that this strict candida diet,broccoli & Nicotine protocol are just making me better weeks after weeks,and they seem to be much more effective and to last longer
I used to need my meds at 9.30 am...this week it seemed pretty ok to get them at 3 pm
i am currently taky 2/3 of 1 mg azilect (i am slowly slowly decreasing the dose since 3 weeks ) and i take 1 sinemet lp 100/25 (my Neuro wanted me to be on 3 simet lp/day,i decided to gtry an other path )
Villers,

How goes Dr Paneri therapy? Are you still doing it or are you just doing the nicotine patch therapy only. Would like to know any information of both therapies good or bad. Thanks.

Diag. Mar 2008 YOPD, @ age 39
Drevy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote