View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I can relate

I personally have got to point that if I get to fatigue from pushing I will fall out meaning my body wont let me push until I recharge with sleep...If I was to add stress and push I don't know, I feel like I might pay for it for a few days....just my two cents...I found if I go to MD Appts 3 days out of the week and just do errands and clean house I am wipeout!

I ask my psy if I could get something besides all the rest,vitamins,food and exercise to give me a boost....I constantly feel like Im dragging my feet now.I got reply from MD of NO lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by claritan View Post
its been a year since i got my PCS. ive come a long way and pretty much can live my normal life but i half the week i feel fine the other half i feel kind crappy and if i stay out all day no matter how i feel i will feel crappy

ive had all the rest and good food in the world. i havent drank and i keep my exercise to a point i can handle

after a year im starting to realize rest isnt gonna do anything for me anymore. im gonna start just doing whatever i want whenever i think maybe my brain is in slow mode and needs so experience to break through and be normal agian. does that make sense?

like if i feel fatigue im gonna just push through it....if my eyes hurt looking at the computer im gonna keep looking at it. do you think i can get to the point where my brain just gets used to the lights/fatigue agian and i wont even notice it anymore?

Symptoms: Physical: I am always cold in any season!!I cannot tolerate anything pressure on my head(sun glasses,hats)longer then a hour,Lock jaw/Displaced TMJ, Dropsey, Hands go numb, Arms go numb, back of head numb (when asleep),Muscle spasms in face & upper body,migraines, concentration headaches, dizziness, nausea, neck and back trauma (from accident), tinnitus, extreme light sensitivity, noise sensitivity, EXTREME fatigue, impaired vestibular system, balance off, Pupils NEVER equal, disrupted sleep cycles,speech problems.

Cognitive: Cognitive Behavior, Brain fog, impulsivity, speech problems, word finding problems, slowed processing speeds, impaired visual memory, impaired complex attention

Emotional: Unable to handle stress or overstimulation without getting extremely irritable or angry, easily overstimulated, MAJOR depression, major anxiety, Panic attacks

Treatment so far: Treatment for PCS,PTSD,Depression & panic,Vestibular therapy, Physical therapy, Vitamin Schedule,Walking,No Dairy, No eggs, No caffeine, No artificial coloring, Sleep with 2 pillows, Very little sugars consumed, Eat healthy,No alcohol, Medications, limit stress and overstimulation.

~*~Learn to treasure yourself and your Divinity. Be willing to accept yourself completely. Be yourself, be graceful, be kind, be wild, be weird ... be true to yourself~*~

Last edited by MiaVita2012; 02-19-2013 at 10:12 PM.
MiaVita2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-26-2013)