View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 09:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

im really starting to think your brain goes into slow mode and has to broken in agian

for example a few months into my concussion i was so anxious i couldnt go anywhere without a panic attack. after forcing myself to grocery stores, having people over and just being out and about in general i am now at the point where i dont have an ounce of anxiety

with exercise i had to start off slow now i can pretty much workout any way i want and feel ok

my lasting symptom is my flashing vision with double vision in my left eye and even though it hurts to be on the computer now im gonna just stay on it and deal with it. i have some brain fog but i noticed if i just realize its part of my PCS and its not gonna kill me i can push through and eventually during the day it breaks.

i feel im past the point where i will set myself back to the begining of PCS agian. even on my worst days now they are no where near how they were and i feel the only way i could reset myself agian would be to get drunk but im not gonna do that.

and i really noticed what has been helping me is realizing you do have PCS but the worst is over and you will not die from feeling crappy so that crappy feeling i just have been dealing with and it helps to put it in the back of your mind
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MiaVita2012 (02-19-2013), Mokey (02-25-2013)