View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclecrash View Post
I think you spend so many months thinking "I can't do that or I'll (get sick, get a headache, have a setback, have anxiety)" so we don't do that thing. There comes a point or even different points along the way where you have to "test" those old things again and see that in fact you can do them now or its really not so bad. This then gives new confidence to slowly try other things. Sounds like you're at a good point to carefully push the envelope a little and try old things again.

My NP gets mad at me because I test too much and too soon and set myself back. You can't do it after just one good day! Sounds like you're in a pretty good place and I hope you take the testing slow and steady!

That's a shame they can't help you more with your vision. I'm sorry I don't remember if you've seen a neuro ophthalmologist or not? What do you mean by flashy vision? My eyes are my worst symptom and I feel I could do so much better if I could get them straightened around but is it my eyes or my brain that's the problem?

Good luck to you. I hope I can try pushing too at one year! Maybe then my friend will come back.....

CC
thanks alot....my next big step is getting myself out to a bar agian to hang out with friends. i know i cant drink like i used to but i just want to go out agian. the last time i was out was almost 2 months ago to have dinner at a bar and i had 2 beers and had to go because i felt so out of it. maybe that was too soon

and my eyes are my biggest problem. ive seen two optometrist and a neuro ophthalmologist and they both say my eyes are perfect its all in my brain. ive seen a neuro that says im stuck in a migraine state and thats maybe why my eyes are bothering me. ive taken multiple meds with no luck so i hope its not permanent damage. my flashy vision is like a constant migraine aura in my peripheral vision.
claritan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote