Thread: ugh.....
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRPSsongbird View Post
I had such a bad flare last night. Was impossible to sleep. So of course today I'm tired, hurting and frustrated. Tramadol is NOT cutting it today. Called my doctors office but most everything is waiting on the Neurologist appt in march. Nice how they want you to wait.....Oh you're in a lot of pain? Hmm Well I did everything I can think of so you need to see someone else. But you can't get in to see them for 3 months, oh and we won't give you anything stronger for pain than tramadol until you DO see them. Oh and you're allergic or extremely intolerant to all other non-narcotic pain meds for what you have........Fun and games fun and games.

Hey I know one it's called who can scream the loudest........lol

Just venting...
OMG I totally feel you!! I am having such a bad pain day today!!! Right now I just want to scream at the top of my lungs and cry like a baby! And I wish I had a someone who would hold me and tell me that everything is going to turn out all right. That is if he could even touch me right now anyway! But since I am a single mom all I can do is sit here and pretend that I am not screaming in pain inside and wanting to die (not really die). I hope we both feel better tomorrow and actually get that thing called sleep tonight. If you even know what that is..lol I am not even sure I know what a good night's sleep is anymore!
Angelina55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
CRPSsongbird (02-20-2013)