Thread: Dr. Paneri
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Nicotine is doing it

Hello

I have stopped Dr Paneri treatment but i have continued the Nicotine protocol ,that my Neuro,the brilliant Pr Gabriel Villafane is giving me ...
I am now on a 31 mg dose every day...my last visit to him was 2 weeks ago

this is done in a french public hospital,Villafane is the Director of the Neurologic dpt so this is very serious and official,French State funded research...
Ok,i am gonna write it ...Villafane is now with 3 cases of totally cured PD patients through his Nicotine protocol...when i say cured it means that the patients don't have to take meds,Nicotine patches...they are cured

A german and american Big pharma lab have bought his research and there should be some specific Nicotine meds coming up in about 2 years

The Nicotine seems to be very efficient for Alzheimer,PD and most Neurologic disease

Concerning my case,i am far from cured but definitely much,much better than 2 years ago (when i started the Nico )
i don't have severe fatigue,continuous transpiration,and i def shake much,much less than before.
I am taking sinemet 100 ,four times/day .
Sunshine helps a lot too . this past summer,for 3 days and half in a row,i was able to function almost normal,without taking any sinemet at all
it was gorgeous

So my guess is that PD is def not just a dopamine related disease .
it seems melatonin,and serotonin are key factors for me and my PD .

i did not post anymore about my nicotine great progress,as i received so many nicotine bashing comments,when i did report last year.

it seems Nicotine takes about 4 years to transform in very good,radical way a PD patient.

there is light in this dark tunnel,dear PD fellows !!
villiers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
moondaughter (02-20-2013)