View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Nanc

I am so very sorry to learn of your gastro problems with the natural suspect being foreign objects. You are in my prayers on this one.

I have from implant been sqeamish about "turning off" the stim, as it spooks me to think, if I turn it OFF [had to for EKG and for Cervical fusion surgery] GEE, what if my lack of technological luck manifest in the ON switch not functioning again.... SO, when Doc has suggested I give it a go to see whether residual effect helps if my unit is OFF, as some of his patients are thus blessed, I just turn it DOWN to the minimum. Being thus turned all of the way down no stim is pulsing and I have the effect of OFF while still being [to satisfy and allay my fears] ON.

Maybe, if you try turning your units either or both to the minimum, maybe you can discern whether stim is your culprit. Anyway, you would learn whether the signals are at issue. There is no effective way to test for "if you had no hardware" phenomena.

My experience with my stim, with my titanium spine both lumbar and cervical, and with the hustle and bustle of life has not indicated general gastro problems interfering with eating and drinking. Truth be told though, I have been having a goodly amount of indigestion style distress which I control with Pepcid.

Prayin
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-20-2013), Hana (03-05-2014), Nanc (02-20-2013), Rrae (02-23-2013)