Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 06:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sad and confused

Thank you both for your reply.
Yes, I have had a vestibular assessment. Of course, the day I went in, my pupils were the same size and my one eye was not wandering THAT DAY! However, I do see my eye doc about every two months to check improvement on pupil reaction, etc. No therapy was given to me.
Neck - Yes, I have been to two chiropractors that have adjusted my upper neck. After my last trip to Scripp's Hospital in CA, my head neurologist there told me not to go back to the chiropractor, that I needed to let things heal... Was he wrong; because that's an easy fix and I can go back?
I did take one mandatory week off of work - My doctors and bosses made me! I stayed 10 days in Colorado in the most beautiful condo in Steamboat Springs. I hated it! I couldn't sleep! I was scared and I only felt good one day I was there! So, I opened my laptop and worked. Really, it was pointless and I should really go there again if I ever get well and enjoy it.
Hormone issues - They want my brain to recover as much as it can by itself first before any kind of hormone supplement. My Testosterone is very low and so is my Vit D. There is an implant they can put in my arm for testosterone, but they want to wait until the summer to see if my levels rise. So in the mean time, I'm just aging fast and I cant exactly get Microderm abrasions weekly to keep up. I take 5000 mg of Vit D per day.
I stopped having periods So, they put me on a nuva ring (birth control which I do not need) to start regulating my periods.
Where can I find your vitamin link? I would love to check that out.
Oh, I just got back from an "oxygen bar"! First time I've tried that to help with the vertigo.. Nothing yet, but we'll see what happens. If it helps, I will get myself an oxygen tank!
Ruidoso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote