Thread: Confused
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Sounds to me like you've never given your brain a true rest or chance to heal. Until you do you probably won't see much improvement. The rest isn't to enjoy a nice vacation, none of us are enjoying this, it's to try to allow healing so we can return to our lives and jobs.

The vitamin and supplement post is a thread that you can find if you look through the messages on the main page.

Good luck to you.

CC

Ongoing symptoms include: dizziness, blurred vision, light and noise sensitivities, cognitive problems, uncontrollable emotions/depression/anxiety, headaches (but they're getting better), mental and physical fatigue, difficulty communicating and sleep disturbances.

Currently seeing a fabulous Neuro Psychologist and vestibular physiotherapist and hoping to soon see a neuro ophthalmologist. I am currently doing 20 minute stationary bike rides daily, 20 minutes of meditating, 15 minutes of Lumosity and lots of resting. I have not been able to work or drive since the accident.

The things that have helped me the most since the accident are vestibular therapy, gel eye drops (for blurred vision, sensitivity and dryness), amitriptyline (10mg), and meditating. I am finally starting to see some slight improvements and am hopeful!

My brain WANTS to heal itself... I just have to let it and stop trying to get better!
cyclecrash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-20-2013), Ruidoso (02-21-2013)