View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 01:49 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I'm sorry your going through this as well. I'm not as young as you as I'm 28 but I know how hard it is to see your friends just playing around when you can't. I try to hold to hope and stay in the moment. Though I fear the future of this too. Do you have real time support like family and friends. I really hope you reach out and explain your fears and ask for help. You don'y have to be tuff with emotions and this is upsetting. I'm realizing especially as I'm new to this is you really have to ask ? to doc cause they don't always offer and may have to see a lot of profesionals. I have been to so many and also push for tests. I have pushed for tests that there was a 1 percent chance it could be but better safe then sorry. Make sure to also bring your other tests results to each new.
Now on a motherly note. When I was your age I took my body for granted and I'm not saying your doing that. I will say there are things you can't control but things you can like alchol,drugs,smoking. You can't play with fire and I know for me because of my past severe anorexia when new health issues come up I have to see if its because of that regardless if I'm healthy now. So don't just look at what your current is but when you were 16 for ex that could impact your health now. Feel better.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote