View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Mouse1 - You could not have said it better. I have been through hell and back in my life and this by far is the hardest battle I have ever fought. It is currently winning. I am 10 months in from a dual concussion myself. The hot baths help me on occasion also. It's so weird, it like something works one day and nothing the next! If there were more consistency with brain damage or goal markers or something, we would all know what to expect or at least what we are in for. I'm shooting for 13 months myself. I feel that I have not left many rocks unturned and praying this will all be behind us all in a few months! Good luck to you and go slow. People tell me that often and I still am not good at slow. I might have been healed already so try that for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse1 View Post
Thanks for this information, and I am sorry to read what has happened to you - I wish you well. Your right about the need for supplements, I read somewhere that magnesium may help with light sensitivity so I am taking this along with omega 3. I do think I will recover, the key isn to do the things that you can and avoid the things that provoke PCS symptoms. Overall it has been the biggest battle of my life, but one I will hopefully win.
Ruidoso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-26-2013), Mokey (02-22-2013), mouse1 (02-22-2013)