View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeneyeGirl View Post
This is my 3rd surgery, I'm a 37yr old single mom. I'm still constant burning to my back along with stabbing pain all day long. Not to mention my RIM is limited worse than before. Both hands and arm have tingling and pain at my wrists. My doctor says I can't work and recovery can be 6-12 mos but he states
I have lots of limitations that are permeant. Not to mention I have started to have anxiety attacks to the 10th power in crowded places or just about anywhere. Help!!! Can any relate?
I'm new to this but I'm so thankful for it. I am 14 weeks post op today from a cervical disc replacement on c4/5. It's been a very rough 14 weeks. Did you wake up in pain after surgery? I did. This has been so unexpected because I had cervical disc surgery 12 years go and woke up pain free. Since this last surgery, I have extreme burning nd pain at the base of my neck, across my left shoulder down my arm and to my wrist.

When I try to use my right arm too much, it hurts too. My MRI and X-ray look ok, so my dr is not taking me very seriously. I take neurontin which does help with the sharp pain. Hang in there, you are not alone. Keep track of your weekly pain, hopefully you will see improvement esch week! BTW: my dr used a new device called ROI-C. Have you heard of it?
Cocoa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote