View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for this information. Had a really interesting conversation today with my neuropsychologist who said that with PCS my tension/arousal levels are higher than normal causing reduced concentration, headaches, photophobia and fatigue etc, so when faced with stress the impact is a lot greater on me. This probably explains why I have isolated myself from my family, and children for the past few months and enjoy my own company. I don't feel good about it, but I feel better for it! As time goes by the tension/arousal levels drop and with it the symptoms drop, until eventually everything falls back into place. Stressing about the condituon isn't going to help when you have already raised levels of tension/arousal. I know only too well this is easier said than done! Biochemical changes have happened which will reverse in time, it is a temporary condition for many. The pressing sensation in my head is apparently muscular and has nothing to do with bloodflow like I thought, I have learned a lot today.

Last edited by mouse1; 02-22-2013 at 02:15 PM.
mouse1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-23-2013), cyclecrash (02-22-2013)