View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 07:43 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Do you sleep on you back or side or both?

I can't toss and turn without waking up. I have sometimes found myself taking the mask off at like 1-3 am and leaving it off. I don't know why, it's like I am half awake and for some reason I 'need' to take a deep breath with my mouth kinda like I'm yawning, and if the nose mask is on it defeats the purpose, so I lift it up and set it onto my forehead. Anyone else with a nose mask need to do this? I think I might look into a full mask next time so I can get over urge to breathe through my mouth.

Altogether I love this machine and I can definitely tell how much better I feel on the days I managed to make it through the night with the mask on my face. I couldn't do it without that chin strap. That little thing makes my head ache if I strap it too tight, I find that with the headgear too, the velcro closeable straps on the nose mask can easily get too tight, but you don't want it to leak out the sides. So I try to make it just right, and last night it worked out great, not too tight and not too loose.

Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote