View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Bursitis is an animal of a different kind. Surgery pain on top of that can't feel good. Has your doctor DX'd the bursitis? Sometimes, not all the time, an injection can calm things down. It is an inflamation of the joint as you know. I do think it can resolve on its own with some TLC. However if it is getting to the point you scream in pain, you need to let your doctor know. You don't need anything stopping you from having a good recovery from the surgery. I hope he or she listens to you, and treats you accordingly with some help. Google up Bursitis, see if the symptoms you have pretty well match, and then give the doc a call. I really hope you get well soon, and that the pain you have goes away. Take care and let me know how you do. ginnie
I am convinced it is not from bursitis. My dr said I had bursitis in my shoulder based on my MRI, but this pain is in the bicep area. It felt like something was about to snap into. Based on my nerve conductor test, I have damaged nerves since surgery so I'm wondering if that's where the pain is coming from. It doesn't sound like bursitis at all. He did say I could try injections for the bursitis since I can't take any anti inflammatory meds. I'm not saying bursitis isn't bad, but it seems like the least of my worries. I'll do some more reading on it though. I just want it to stop. Thank you for taking the time to reply. This site is a God send!
Cocoa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (02-23-2013)