Thread: What to do!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner34 View Post
I am almost 5 weeks post op. I went back to work light duty after having C5-C6 single fusion. All was grand until about two days ago. That faint pain it's back. It started in my left shoulder blade. Always thought it was a sore muscle until it progressed. I am sure I have over done it at work and everything. I can't really sit still. I am a single mother and must provide. On the other hand I want this to work.
My doctor isn't happy about giving medicine out or anything. Why else would I be awake.. Little frustrated, unsure and just want to be normal again.
Please don't rush things. Be extra careful about lifting! I am 14 weeks post op and have not returned to work. My recovery has been extremely painful. Did you use cadaver bone or artifical disc? My dr used a device called ROI-C. I don't know if that is why I'm having a hard time or not. This is my second surgery, had cadaver bone last time, returned to work after 3 weeks and had no problems. I was lucky. You probably are not fused yet so make sure you follow all your drs instructions. I would at least call him at tell him about your new pain. Please keep me posted. I just started using this site yesterday and it has been very comforting talking with ppl who understand. I'll keep you in my prayers!
Cocoa14 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote