View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 09:17 AM
----

15 yr Member
----

15 yr Member

I no longer even read that site, since they decided to hide their Sanctuary for Spiritual Support. Blocking a link to this site seems a little childish to me, but whatever.

If they are losing members or activity at the board, it's probably because of interference from the moderators. Even if they mean well, it usually complicates matters. It's confusing to observers, and it's frustrating for posters. Why post if it's going to be edited or deleted?

I won't go into details, but in my own case I think it could have easily been resolved if the moderators had allowed us and others to speak. Separating us and reprimanding us only made it worse for everyone. As the saying goes (although I'll clean it up a little), "spats happen." They happened before, we talked it out, and I thought we grew a little closer in the end - like families do.

Speaking for myself, my emotions go into overdrive when I'm in extreme physical or emotional pain - don't think I'm alone. However, I would NEVER want to hurt anyone here or step on their toes. If I do, I would appreciate it if you let me know and I'll back off.

So Clouds, you still riding that bike?
KathyM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote