View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 09:10 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Crazy

I am SO sorry to be reading this! It's frustrating as heck, especially not knowing if it has anything to do with the original pain possibly spreading or presenting itself in other ways, such as the nausea and gastro...

...and you haven't introduced any sort of new medication which might cause these effects. I recently have changed some dosage and brand names on some of my other medications that don't have anything to do with my pain. These are my maintainence meds for my thyroid and DHEA (hormonal).
Am also trying out a new 'all-natural vitamin/cleansing' system which my daughter is all abuzz about. So far no nausea or anything.
Geeze, I just WISH for the both of you Nanc & Yellow that it would be something this simple....

I pray that your RSD is NOT spreading!!!!
It's so hard to pin this down, as these units we have could possibly be doing WHO KNOWS WHAT as time goes by. Electrodes could shift ever so slightly, perhaps encroaching upon a neighboring nerve.....causing new symptoms (?)
Believe me, I'm just thinking out loud here, as I have NO clue.
Desperately wishing/praying/hoping that you can get some answers.
You've been through enough as it is!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-24-2013), Hana (03-05-2014), Mark56 (02-23-2013), Nanc (02-24-2013)