View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 11:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Has Worked Incredible Well

Hello!
Yes, hyperbaric oxygen therapy has worked so well for me. I have had four concussions. I have tried many helpful things and many not so helpful things. I never found one that made me feel like myself again. My most recent concussion was in November of 2012. Within two days half of my face was bright red hot and tingly feeling, a terrible headache, super slow speech and motor skills, and I was having a hard time functioning and even thinking.

After getting out of the HBOT, for the first 10 minutes I could see clearly and talk well. Then it all slowed down again. Every session after that, I continuously felt progress for longer periods of time. I am now doing my second set of 40 treatments. Although I am down to my last dollars on my last credit card, I have no doubts as to whether I should be investing in this or not.
Rocky Mountain Hyperbaric Institute in Louisville, CO has a non-profit that can help. They are an incredibly experienced, honest, and caring group of people. These treatments are definitely worth asking anyone you know if they can pitch in some money so that you can get better.
Trier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote