View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 09:24 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It is a blizzard here and I am hurting!

Hi fellow chronic pain sufferer's,
I am living in hell. I live in Utah (no I am not a Mormon but my family is, I am just a True Christian) it has snowed like 15 feet of snow all night. I have been up all night. Why does it hurt so bad when storms come through? I feel like when I hear on the news that there is going to be a blizzard I need to get to the hospital and say hook me up with massive pain killers or better yet put me in a coma until the weather clears up please. I wish I could buy a chronic pain patient weather plan opiate knockout plan at the hospital. Hey, that is a good idea for a business. Sell knock out service for chronic pain people when barometric pressure changes than you know they will be coming on in. How much would you pay to hibernate through this **** in a comfortable dream coma? Now I am sounding a bit like Michael Jackson. I think he must of had chronic pain. I am loosing it friends. I need to go try to sleep.
Much love to you all,
Brain Patch

Had MVA in 2006 resulting in post concussive syndrome manifested by cognitive impairment, chronic pain/ fatigue. Chronic pain of head, neck, back, left leg.
Other problems include REM sleep behavior disorder, nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy, chronic migraines associated with nausea/vertigo, episodes of passing out, hypoglycemia, liver dysfunction (had accidental overdose of acetaminophen in 2009) had liver and kidney failure, hernia, degenerative disc disease with compression of nerve root, PTSD, and other problems associated with functioning problems from traumatic brain injury (light, sound sensitive, easily overloaded, easily distracted, cannot focus, anxiety problems etc.)
Brain patch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote