View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello all, thanks so much for your support.

Last week, my GP put me in touch with a rheumy.
I told her about the tingling in my left and extreme muscle and joint pain.

She did a zillion tests, no results yet. ANA, hepatitis, really strange mix of tests.

She put me on Nitripoline(sp?), 10mg, for the pain. Doesnt help. But I see the neurologist in March. Im happy she is checking for Autoimmune issues. My GP did the RA test, and it came back negative, don't know the number though.

I still have the awful arm pain, biceps, triceps, forearm pain, and knee cracking pain every day. It's awful when I wake up. It wakes me up. It seems the rheumy was concentrating on the neuropathy and not my muscle pain, which is worse.

I think I might have Raynaud's disorder. Where I work is cold on Sunday am, due to little heat. It was about 58 in there and after a few hours, my right hand fingers were in so much pain. tingling pain. and it hurt to touch metal. They turned whiter than normal. It hurt to use a pen or do anything. I had to put gloves on. I only got relief by coming home and taking a bath.

I know there is something amiss in my body. I can live with the left foot tingles, but not this myalgia pain.

I dont know what I will do should the tests come back negative....

Also, Ive had a lot of bloodwork done, and on every lab sheet, MY EOS is always
high. Last weeks bloodwork was 10, when the limit is 4.

Ive read about allergies and that stuff, but I dont have any, I believe. Should I be concerned about this?

Thanks for reading. I know somehow I will be ok. :-)
sunflower0962 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-27-2013), NurseNancy (02-27-2013), SallyC (02-24-2013)