View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 08:36 PM
----

10 yr Member
----

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingfaith View Post

But my question is as far as MS goes when someone is in remission is it a gradual process or would a symptom be there one day and gone the next? I apologize in advance if this is one of those "depends" questions. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you!!!
A Depends question? Excuse me....I just have a lasting relationship with depends recently

I was in the middle of an MS attack(like what I calle dit) when I finally went to get checked out. Falling down due to dizziness, dribbling pee, plus the tingling and not making sense when I talked sometimes(mom thought it was a stroke). I called my mom one night and told her something is wrong. We went to the ER and there it all begn

One day I woke up and I remember thinking "ddaaayyuummmm I feel great!"
Went for a bike ride and everything, been fairly well since then plus doing all the things I have to do in order to keep myself feeling good. So I guess that my symps were there and then not the next day. I don't remember a gradual improvement at all...it was just BANG! feel good after a day of hell. Thankfully those uber feelings haven't returned.... it scares me to think if they will retyrn.
EricP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (02-25-2013), keepingfaith (02-24-2013), SallyC (02-24-2013)