View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 01:58 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiehub View Post
I don't do we'll w muscle relaxers but have to get on something due to severe spasms and tightening ,,,really at the end of my rope. These r the ones I have at home,,baclofen , neuro flex flexoral roboxin skalaxton,da toluene, Valium. Didn't like tizidine. I take Xanax at night which help some and don't want to give up

Someone just tell me which to make myself get use to...I do we'll w the Xanax type effect

Thanks

Debbie
Hands Down THE BEST MUSCLE RELAXANT IS "SOMA"! I have taken all of the ones you mentioned, and found "Soma" the be far superior. It is also a very old drug an relatively inexpensive compared to the others.
NOW .... Doctors don't like to write for "Soma", they say people abuse it by combining it with "Ambien" & "Vocodan" to make some form of "Cocktail" that, I GUESS, people get off on.
I've never done this & never had a problem with "Soma". I personally do not abuse medication & my doctors trusts me.
Like many muscle relaxants, you may have to build a tolerance for it .. Some people find it makes them dizzy when they first begin.
GOOD LUCK finding a doctor to write this very tried & proven Rx.
(BTW: I stopped taking it, cold turkey, and stayed off one year to prove that I did not become "Hooked" on it. I never had a withdrawal sptom one.)
I've taken Soma for over 20 years!
yiisd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
alt1268 (02-26-2013)