View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 02:27 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I can't tell you how many times I have gone to the mirror, fully expecting my whole face to be swollen and it looks fine, short the redness, but it feels just terrible. I work under flourescent lights too and wearing sunglasses here just isn't an option really but about to not be a choice.

What happened:I was rear ended while stopped at a stoplight in my little 'go cart' car by an F350 commercial utility van going at least 55. Driver swore his breaks locked up, so no slow down at all.

Diagnosis: Severe concussion, severe whiplash with total muscle failure 6 weeks after wreck, bulging disk between C1 & C2, mild optical damage, nerve damage affecting right arm and leg as well as right eye, PCS and TBI.

Current symptoms: Brain fog, panic attacks, delayed memory issues, confusion, trouble thinking, spacing out, near dyslexic writing/typing, vision focus issues, eyes don't work 'together', muscle spasms in neck make breathing difficult at times, numbness in right side when symptoms get worse, oh the headaches, depression and anxiety, just not me at all!
MOMMYMBD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brain patch (02-26-2013)