View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 03:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterS View Post
So as I write this I'm sitting on the bathroom floor at my school. I came in to wash my hands and had an attack. Its been a week and a half to two weeks since I was diagnosed. This is the only place where anyone knows my pain and has suffered as I have suffered. It's only been two weeks and already I feel like I can't do this. The pain of this (Atypical) TN is knawing away at my soul. Let me make ot abundantly clear that not even a year ago I was extremely suicidal. And the last thing I want is those feelings back, but I am struggling... Please I need support
Hi Hunter,
Trust me I understand pain btw neck surgery and cancer surgery. I know pain can bring on intense emotional distress so first let me say try to calm yourself down. Im glad you came here as well. Hunter-- do you have meds for pain? Im sorry to you suffer from extreme depression. Do you have a good pdoc or school councelor? Sorry im horrible at spelling. I think you should call someone you feel close to you and tell them your in pain. There is nothing wrong with seeking out help for depression along with the stress of battling an illness you not alone at all in those feelings. What you need to do is reach out to someone today ? Will you do that ?
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-29-2013)