View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mg neck prob View Post
Hi Hunter,
Trust me I understand pain btw neck surgery and cancer surgery. I know pain can bring on intense emotional distress so first let me say try to calm yourself down. Im glad you came here as well. Hunter-- do you have meds for pain? Im sorry to you suffer from extreme depression. Do you have a good pdoc or school councelor? Sorry im horrible at spelling. I think you should call someone you feel close to you and tell them your in pain. There is nothing wrong with seeking out help for depression along with the stress of battling an illness you not alone at all in those feelings. What you need to do is reach out to someone today ? Will you do that ?
The people around me have three feelings toward my pain. Fake, Real, Dont care. And unfortunately, before i had TN I had West Nile Encephalitis. And had to deal with the awfulness that was that. But the entire school, student body-faculty, has either stopped caring or don't believe me, mostly the latter. The only people who still care are my family and the doctors. So yes my family knows about my pain. I'm on baclophen but it isnt working and i refuse to take any harder drugs (if they even prescribe them) due to my drug abuse past. i dont want to fall back into that. it almost killed me, in more ways then one. But yes i can talk to my mother and tell her im having these feelings again. Im in my last period class of highschool as i write this. I'm only 18 and have been through suicidal depression, panic attacks w/ heart palpitations, West Nile Encephalitis, and now... Trigeminal Neuralgia gets to be added to the list... why me?
HunterS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-29-2013), mg neck prob (02-25-2013)