View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 05:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterS View Post
The people around me have three feelings toward my pain. Fake, Real, Dont care. And unfortunately, before i had TN I had West Nile Encephalitis. And had to deal with the awfulness that was that. But the entire school, student body-faculty, has either stopped caring or don't believe me, mostly the latter. The only people who still care are my family and the doctors. So yes my family knows about my pain. I'm on baclophen but it isnt working and i refuse to take any harder drugs (if they even prescribe them) due to my drug abuse past. i dont want to fall back into that. it almost killed me, in more ways then one. But yes i can talk to my mother and tell her im having these feelings again. Im in my last period class of highschool as i write this. I'm only 18 and have been through suicidal depression, panic attacks w/ heart palpitations, West Nile Encephalitis, and now... Trigeminal Neuralgia gets to be added to the list... why me?
Hunter ---that is heavy load to deal with and your not alone --you will find support here too. Listen kids at the age havent gone thru half the stuff u had so there clueless. Im not saying hardcore drugs at all but your docs should have a good idea with your medical history and depression history what mill be the best comb. Im so glad your reaching out --very smart. They have a tn tread and depression and people on this forum are loving and kind . I here if you need a friend even if it to vent. Things will turn around they always to your going thru rough time. Dont ever give up --I promise give things time and it will improve.
mg neck prob is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (03-29-2013)