View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 06:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackwardPawn View Post
How do you deal with your double vision. I've spent a small fortune on prisms (in fact have a new pair to pick up this week), but the best solution I've found is covering one lens completely with scotch tape (I can't tolerate a patch).

Unfortunately my parent think this looks too unprofessional for work and people at work feel it necessary to point out there's tape on my eyeglasses (yeah, I don't think I noticed the three perfectly measured pieces of tape.)

I was just wondering if it really looks that bad or should I just be using the tape?

Gotta love the captain obviouses, right? lol.

I did try the scotch tape thing and it helped me out a bit. I don't like eye patches because my eye lashes will touch the patch and that bugs me haha. The tape was the best, so I have an old pair of glasses (same prescription), that I use on my double vision days.
For work though, I get it really bad so I have to stay home from work, usually for 2 weeks, until it goes back.

Unfortunately, unless these people in the world have issues like us, they will never really understand that there are days you need to walk around with tape on your glasses Something that I've observed over my few years of having MG
Maiden8680 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote