View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 09:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi, I have had a lot of the problems that you have. Actually a few years before this started in my legs etc. I was dx'd with vulvadynia and vestibulitis.There are external creams you can use for this. Just like you they assumed I had interstitial cystitis. I did not. Ask you GYN to test for any and all yeast infections. I went to someone who specialized only in this and they found one. I had to use med for it for brief period and all the symptoms went away.

A few years after that I developed neuropathy. Idiopathic is what I'm told. I know you said you had food intolerance testing done but try a gluten free diet for a short period and see if it helps. I had terrible stomach burning and pain. I had my galbladder removed and lots of testing, The only thing that showed was delayed emptying. I started the gluten free diet and it took a little while but the burning went away. It did not help my other symptoms but my stomach does good these days. Also, I'm glad you have decided to keep a journal. It really helps to find what foods your neuropathy can't tolerate.

I think it is wonderful that you have been able to continue to exercise. It is also great that you have found someone. A strong support system is essential.

I don't know how you will feel about it but if you want to try meditating. It helps me so much with my emotional state. I started doing it to sleep but just recently I am trying to do it everyday. It reallly helps my attitude and relieves my worries.

Good Luck with everything!
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (02-27-2013)