View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

@mg neck prob- thank you very much I certainly hope people here are more understanding because ppl in my school have given me names like twitchy. Comical, yea sorta. But still kinda rude given how painful it is

@katmae- no worries, I'm feeling a little better. I always feel physically and emotionally depleted after TN attacks. But the panic attacks have been under control for quite a while now... Like a year and some odd months and no I'm not on any meds for anxiety. It's funny actually, benzodiazepines work on damn near everyone, well guess what! I'm in the slim percentage they don't work on. I once popped 60 mg of valium (diazepam) to prove a point, I gave my friend one to prove to him it wasn't fake. He passed out within the hour. I however remained 100% unaltered cognitively or physically. But It's unbelievable that one person would have been able to catch and develop (whether through conditioning, genetics, or much more likely both) all of this within this time frame but I pulled it off..
HunterS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
katmae (02-26-2013)