View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 06:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Lindy,

I hear what you're saying, loud and clear. But as my TCM practitioner said to me recently, "nothing I do in here - acupuncture or tuina - is going to work, ultimately, if you're b12 deficient". That seems to apply to you and me both Lindy.

Secondly, the two people I know who recovered through qigong practiced different types. It may transpire that people need to have individually designed programmes rather than all do the same thing. This means any scientific investigation would need to address this issue.

Thirdly, working an 18 hour day and being a single mom is exactly the kind of 'overwhelmed' circumstance that does not allow for slow working treatments to be explored. The solution is a more creative approach by the State to social support for those going through an illness crisis. Bianca Molle acknowledges her good fortune in being a retired schoolteacher living near the Chi Center. Howard Shifke acknowledges the unstinting support of his wife. These are not negligible factors but differences that make a difference. Both Howard and Bianca recovered thru qigong.

Last edited by Muireann; 02-26-2013 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Clarity
Muireann is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MeAndPD (02-26-2013)