View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:10 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Even though I was a presenter at the Summit in Cinci in June...I do not consider myself "Cured" ..my symptoms are there in stressful situations (and if I get sick or have pain or get low on the natural l-dopa that I extract from the fava plants). Alot of the presenters still had some symptoms also, but they are able to live normal lives without pharmas like me. The chi gong does have merit...watching what they do I found that my body has taught me to stretch in certain ways to relieve symptoms, and the moves are very similar to what they do. Alot of the problem that this solves is a blocked energy flow. (which I do not fully understand, but know that it is a real thing in our bodies) If my left arm stops swinging and I notice it right away (because I feel off balance) I can stretch it across my body ...grabbing the left wrist with my other hand and pulling it firmly into the longest stretch possible and hold there. In seconds, it seems like, it is swinging again and I am straightened up and walking better. Can't explain it though...but it works.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote