View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default feeling a bit devlish today...

So I have to throw out there the book written by the neuro from Harvard, Dr. Eben Alexander, who essentially was brain dead in a coma for days, no brain activity as his brain was "floating in pus"....yet he had an incredible experience which is detailed in his book.

Like ST here, and those in the medical establishment, Dr. Alexander has tried to come up with scientific explanations for how he could have experienced what he did during a time his brain was not functioning, but he cannot. Hence the title of his book "Proof of Heaven".

I'm not pushing any agenda here, but this fits in nicely with the whole faith-healing idea. And while we're at it, has anyone here gone to see a medical intuitive? A very dear friend of mine did and it was pretty amazing what she was told about her body by this intuitive she had never met before and who had not reviewed any of her medical records.

I like proof as much as the next guy, but sometimes we just don't have explanations for everything. Modern medicine is not coming up with much to help us, so why would we not look at alternatives? And if something out of the box helped someone with PD and made their life better, who am I to poo-poo that? The less misery PD inflicts on someone, anyone, the better
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
MeAndPD (02-26-2013)