View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark56 View Post
23 hours driving time, through blizzard and around to arrive here. Forfeited the two days previous final preparations.

Feel blessed God helped us arrive. Tired to the bone. Slept three hours after test over today. Did my best.

Thank you for your prayers!
Prayin for U
Hi Mark. For whatever reason my reply to you, when you were throwing stuff in the Surburban, didn't get posted and I've just now got an email saying it hadn't been posted.
Although I disagreed with your decision to go against Mother Nature I asked The Lord to be with ya'll and bring you safely to Texas. It was blowing hurricane force winds around here and about the time ya'll would have been in the Amarillo area I saw that there were horrible horrible driving conditions, WIND and SNOW, across the Texas Panhandle. When I saw all of this on T.V. I had another talk with Our Father in Heaven cause I was really worried about ya'll being stranded on the highway out in the middle of nowhere. Thanks and praise be to You Heavenly Father for their safe passage to DFW!
Father, now I pray that you grant Mark a license to practice here in Texas. God bless and keep you and yours Mark, you are truly an inspiration to all of us butt buzzin' buddies.
With Christian love,
Larry
limpin'Larry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (02-27-2013), ger715 (02-27-2013), Mark56 (02-26-2013)