View Single Post
Old 08-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Wink Outback Steakhouse - YUMMM can i have soMMMe?

I used to loooove the outback steak house! my favorites are the filet and the salmon. but i also like their pasta dishes - better than most "italian" restaurants. and their appetizers... yum. well found out two of my friends are meeting up and i of course told them to go to outback - vicarious satisfaction? anyway, your meal sounded sooooo yummy (not on menu when i was there) that i passed on the details:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
we went to outback steak house and I had the best meal!
Had chicken with artichokes and sundried tomatoes with alfredo sauce and steamed veggies and a salad. I was stuffed!
I am not really counting carbs I am just avoiding them as best as I can and trying to eat healthier foods. Like I avoided their bread and croutons and potatoes.... and chose veggies instead.
(my friend is also carb-conscious so i thought i'd include that bit too!) he thought it sounded awesome too. if we ever go out to dinner, i want you to order for me!

oh, btw, does the carb diet have specific rules about carbs/fats etc - i don't want to post non-applicable things... like i have a spinach-ricotta recipe...

~ waves ~