View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the replies.

PTSD? Yeah maybe but not so much from the incident which was like 12 years ago. It doesn't bother me as much as the people who died since. What I wasn't clear about in my first post was the beliefs I have developed because of this about how I believe I was targeted by some radio stations and targeting does happen to people from other places of media etc. The point is the psychiatrist I see regards most of my thoughts on these matters as delusional so I'm never going to be treated for PTSD. I'm treated as mentally ill.

When I ask my psychiatrist why I don't suffer from other problems that schizophrenics suffer from like voices etc, he say that he has caught it just in the nick of time where if it wasn't for the meds I take I would be hearing them right now. The last time I saw him he started going on about how I have a chemical imbalance in my head so I said I want to go in for tests for it. Then he started to explain that they can't actually do any tests for it so I called him delusional. Heh.

From what I can gather serious mental illness such bipolar, schizophrenia can follow a head injury. But then why would it take presidence if it is a symptom and not the actual cause. I am from New Zealand btw and I am pretty much forced to take these drugs for the rest of my life which changes nothing but makes my fatigue(which is not part of schizophrenia) worse. The neuropsychologist was right when he disagreed on my taking anti-psychotics as it just knocks me out again.
ItalianSaint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote