View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 12:47 PM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member
Shocked Real Talk With Topamax!!......

I've been on Topomax for at least 8 years or so,and I've also been on heavy Pain Medication for about 10-12 years! And I think what they said about the Topamax increasing your tolerance was a MYTH! I have noticed no difference in my tolerance mixed with the Topamax when I was started on it.But I did notice that once I started Topamax,I started losing weight like there's no tomorrow.But I also started losing my short term memory after awhile with the Topamax also, big time! But I still take it,because I'm loving the weight loss! But it doesn't effect my morphine,and valium in any way.I also had a procedure done with the GI department,it was an upper GI,but they didn't mention anything about the Topamax,and the pain Meds reacting in anyway! I'm sorry they put you through that,I can only imagine what you had to endure!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote