View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 04:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain patch View Post
Italian saint,
I think you should talk to the people in the PTSD, bi-polar and schizophrenic category's on this site and see if they can understand where you are coming from a little better. Your posts are a bit confusing to me but I know there are people on here that would understand and be of more help. I would post in these category's and see if you can get someone who is understanding your thoughts. Try to give a bit more detail about what is going on with you, what treatment you are having and details on when you started having symptoms and what exactly those symptoms are. Good luck. I wish you the best. I can see you are having trouble with disjointed thoughts.
Brain
I already take part in a schizophrenia forum so I don't have a need for that.

My symptoms were firstly fatigue, probably because of irratic sleep patterns in part, which resulted in being unable to continue in my job. I had always taken pride in being a hard worker. After that I got extremely angry and sat there blasting my radio. It was then that I started to notice my life was being followed by the radio stations I was listening too. After that two accuantances of mine, an elderly couple, were vicously knifed to death a couple of blocks from my place among other murders, my gf got raped on the way back from the pub, my cat got beaten up, friends had killed themselves and then I got beaten up again in a home invasion. I decided to leave the town and shifted back to my hometown after selling my home. The same stuff happened all over again. Murders started happening again one was people who are kindof related to me who do a drive-by and a little baby girl ended up being accidently shot dead while sleep in the front room, a girl I went to school with was bashed over by a guy from the town I shifted from and was killed through head injuries, out of 5 people I was hanging around with two ended up dead from suicide and so many killed themselves that month in the town that it was written in the newspaper and the families of the dead get together yearly to remember their loved ones. I made a connection between the stuff that was happening and the radio stations and because of that and my views on things like 'gang stalking' I am diagnosed as schizophrenic. Srry if this doesn't make much sense to you but I just got my two-weekly injection yesterday so I'm always a little detached from reality for the first few days. I guess my only hope is suicide or leaving my country and going to a place where you have freedom to choose how to treat your own body and mind.
ItalianSaint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote