Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 07:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default denal pain

Thank you for your kind welcome, i,m currently in quite a lot of pain so I will elaborate further tommorow. It basically started about 3 and a half weeks ago when i went to local dentist. Broken tooth which already had cavity in, had it re-filled. Pain started had filling filed down , too high but it didn,t help.
Decided to go to endodontist, had root canal 1st part of proceedure done.
Pain proceeded, didn,t know if allergic to temp filling(as I have many allergies). Anyway its been two weeks now and I,ve had numerous problems. Headaches jawpain, gums hurt, red and swollen, pain and cramp on left side of neck, shoulder and side. Doctor sending me for bloods. The tooth is on the left side a premolar i think its no 12. I have 1 other root canal which was done 16 years ago 2nd to front tooth no: 10 on same side and now this is begining to hurt. From what I,ve read it seems the best option is to get rid, but it scares me about the further problems with extraction. It is really interesting reading on this site and makes me wonder if my health problems which all seem to start after my first root canal all those years ago could be related.
Sorry if I,m not very clear but I feel quite fuzzy and confused at the moment and tired with the pain.
sweethearting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote