Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi sweethearting

It is good that you are reading the posts regarding the RC. Sometimes it is wise just to have the RC teeth out. This is what I did. I have auto immune problems anyway, and I learned here that RC teeth never fully resolve. If you are having problems all this time, I bet you anything Bryanna, who is on this site would tell you to have them out. There are tiny places inside the RC teeth that can never fully be rid of the infection, no matter what the endo. tells you. They make alot of money off these proceedures, and don't always, in fact seldom tell a patient the truth. If you direct any question, do so to Bryanna about this and she can explain it further to you. I followed her advise and found a dentist who did agree. My problems ended when the teeth came out!!!! Bryanna has been in the field 30 years, and has been helping alot of us on NT. I would rather not have the teeth, than suffer as I had been doing. I sure hope that you get a solution fast, as I know how uncomfortable you are. I will be here, and I bet you will get Bryanna to reply, she is awsome. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote